October Blogging Challenge Day 13: 20 Questions
Gloomy day, yo. This TS song has been my jam today, though. Yo. Though. It’s a little whiny, as her older songs tend to be, but I really like the lyrics at this time.
Does this 20 questions list remind you of those note things on Facebook that everyone used to do? Ah, the nostalgia. But actually, who even cares?
1. Thing you cannot leave the house without? Definitely Chapstick. I’m a lip product fanatic. Or is the correct word ‘junkie’?
2. Favorite brand of makeup? Meh I don’t think I’m particularly partial to one. I have a lot of Revlon though. And Burts Bees is good too.
3. Favorite flower? Gosh I don’t even know. Anything bright and pastel colors.
4. Favorite clothing store? Can’t pick just one. Heartbreaker, New York & Company, and H&M.
5. Favorite perfume ? Vera Wang Princess. So classic.
6. Heels or flats? Flats for sure. Although I do like semi-heeled boots because sometimes it’s fun to be over 6 feet tall.
7. Do you make good grades? When I was in school, ya dude.
8. Favorite colors? Any shade of purple. And light-salmon-y pink. And baby blue.
9. Do you drink energy drinks? No.
10. Do you drink juice? Not really. Apple juice and apple cider on the occasion.
11. Do you like swimming? Yes.
12. Do you eat fries with a fork? Normally, I do not. Seriously, who made this question list?
13. Favorite moisturizer? Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizer. Expensive but good.
14. Do you want to get married later on in life? Definitely.
15. Do you get mad easily? I would say no, but I suppose it depends on the situation. There are certain subjects that easily grind my gears.
16. Are you into ghost hunting? No.
17. Any phobias? Mascots and eyelash curlers.
18. Do you bite your nails? No.
19. Have you ever had a near death experience? Nope. Knock on wood.
20. Do you drink coffee? Words can’t describe my love for coffee. Some days, it’s the only thing that gets me out of bed.
Strangely random questions but some fun facts, I suppose. ANYWAY who’s excited for The Best of Me movie to come out on Friday? I wanted to go to the midnight premiere, but I’ll be in Mont. I love James Marsden OMG I can’t wait. I wanted to re-read the book but I can’t find it. Also, I think I may have found my brilliant idea that is going to get me out of office life. It might take a while, however. Cryptic.