October Blogging Challenge Day 5: Top 5 Favorite Movies
It just occurred to me that OCB also stands for Old Country Buffet.
I’m not a huge movie person. Movies are not something I get all jazzed up about. However, when I find a good one, I WILL watch it on repeat for days. I don’t really know what this list says about me. I wish I could say I was in to some more intellectual/intense movies, but I’m mainly a comedy/romantic comedy/musical type of person. I like to keep it light.
1. Rogers & Hammerstein’s Cinderella: the 1965 version with Lesley Ann Warren and Stuart Damon – Yes, this is my favorite movie. It’s just beautiful.
2. Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy – So classic. Milk was a bad choice.
3. A Walk to Remember – I’m a sucker for a good Nicholas Sparks book turned movie. I love the soundtrack as well. I got the CD when I got my first CD Walkman. Gosh I feel old.
4. Dear John – Another Nicholas Sparks masterpiece and I’m not ashamed. Once, I watched this 4 days in a row.
5. This was hard but I think I’m gonna go with a tie between Hairspray and Grease.